About the map
Bicycle map is a product of collaboration between the Municipality, ePaństwo Foundation
and the citizens, who helped verifying the data through our dedicated applicaton in December 2016.
It is constantly updated and serves up to date information about bicycle infrastructure in the city.
Map contains information about:
- different types of bicycle routes:
- droga dla pieszych i rowerów - path shared both by bicycles and pedestrians,
- droga dla rowerów - separate bicycle path,
- pas ruchu dla rowerów - part of the street designated for bicycle traffic,
- pas BUS+ROWER - part of the street designated for bus and bicycle traffic,
- kontrapas - part of one way street designated for bicycle traffic in opposite direction,
- kontraruch - done way street allowed for bicycle traffic in opposite direction,
- trasa na wałach - track located on riverside,
- trasa przez park - track located in parks and forests,
- strefa ruchu uspokojonego 20 i 30 - streets with speed limit below 30km/h,
- możliwość przejazdu - section of bicycle route without necessary infrastructure, located on non-public street,
- łącznik drogowy - section of bicycle route without necessary infrastructure,
- odcinek jednokierunkowy - one way path, line direction represents direction of traffic,
- odcinek dwukierunkowy - two way path,
- roofed bicycle parking lots,
- Wrocław City Bike stations,
- bicycle repair stations.
Data is also available to download and reuse. For more information go to our Datasets, services and tools page.