- Local plans
- Study 2018
- Previous Spatial Development Study
- Property map
- 2015 Oblique imagery
- Municipal Register of Monuments
- Elevation Profiles
- 3D city model
- 2017 Acoustic map
- Transportation, traffic disruptions
- Bicycle map
- Municipal waterworks
- Municipal investments
- Housing programme
- Local Plans
- Spatial Development Study
- Streets and addresses
- Datasets, services and tools
- About us
- Digital Terrain Model- height of terrain above sea level in meters, without buildings and greenery.
- Digital Surface Model- height of buildings in meters (vector layer) and raster layers)
- Digital Surface Model- height of buildings in meters (raster layer)
You can identify each layer and read accurate values for specified point.
Elevation data is based on 2015 aerial LIDAR scanning.